• Domestic violence and dowry

I'hv filed a complaint in caw cell new delhi against my husband actually we'd a love marriage before 7 months & after that he started hitting me on a small small issues & he's mother constantly asking for the dowry, & my husband he had done my miscarriage intentainly then he had done my abortion after the abortion he left me alone & ran away. Now i want to know that what are the charges will apply on him & what kind of ligal  procedure  i have to take?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
1) file complaint under DV act before the magistrate . seek right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation . also seek protection order from court against your husband and in laws and seek maintenance too 

2) you can file complaint with local police station under 498A for dowry harassment .

file complaint under DV act before the magistrate and you can file complaint with lwomen cell  under 498A for dowry harassment .kindly hire and advocate for  your better understanding and legal remedies

You can file a criminal case under section 498A / 406/312/313 of Ipc  for dowry demand and abortion. 
You can file domestic violence case against them before magistrate under section 12  of domestic violence act 2005 and claim protection,  residence, maintenance,  compensation and child custody if any.
Feel free to call

1. He can be prosecuted for seeking dowry, physical abuse, causing miscarriage to be done and intimidating you. 

2. You may file a case for domestic violence in the court as the abuse suffered by you within the realm of your matrimonial home falls within the ambit of domestic violence. You may seek protection, residence and maintenance from your husband.

Please file a criminal case under section 498A / 406/312/313 IPC before M.M.Court  for dowry demand,physical abuses,causing miscarriage and abortion. 
Also file domestic violence case against husband and in-laws before M.M. court under section 12  of D.V.Act, 2005  and claim protection,  residence, maintenance,  compensation etc.
For any clarification and or legal help please call/phone consultation of this site.

1. Lodge a police complaint u/s498A,406, 312 & 313 of IPC against your husband & inlaws,

2. File a petition before the Magistrate u/s12 of DV Act,2005 claiming protection, residential right & maintenance.

you have a lot of legal remedies at your end like complain under DV act, 498A Case, 125 crpc. first discuss with your lawyer , decide &  then act according with full plan

Go to your local police station and lodge FIR under Sections 498(A), 406, 312& 313 read with Section 34 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against him and his family, also file domestic violence case and ask for all the reliefs which you are entitled to get, maintenance and residence order.