Property given on rent for more than 10 years
If a property is given on rent 12 years ago and owner want it back now what is the legal procedure for that
Asked in Property Law from kashipur, Uttarakhand
what does your rent agreement says about termination of tenency
Advocate, New Delhi
It depends on the terms & conditions agreed by the Owner and Tenant in the rental agreement and perhaps there may be a notice period of 3 months or so for termination of agreement by either side or on mutually agreed time.
The legal process to evict the tenant from the rented property commences by issuing a lawyer's notice to him to vacate. If he does not vacate after notice is issued to him then you may move to court by way of filing a case for his eviction.
1) how was property give on rent?
2) do you written leave and licence agreement ?
3) was document duly stamped and registered?
4) was there a termination clause in said agreement ?
5) if no such agreement entered into issue legal notice for termination .if tenant refuses to vacate file suit for eviction .
6) if agreement has been entered into invoke clauses as to termination . if he refuses file suit for eviction
Hi, if you are not a owner of the property then you have to vacate the property to the owner.
File an eviction suit in a competent court of law after notice period for dispossessing the tenant in accordance with law.