Property given on rent for more than 10 years
If a property is given on rent 12 years ago and owner want it back now what is the legal procedure for that
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from kashipur, Uttarakhand
what does your rent agreement says about termination of tenency
Advocate, New Delhi
It depends on the terms & conditions agreed by the Owner and Tenant in the rental agreement and perhaps there may be a notice period of 3 months or so for termination of agreement by either side or on mutually agreed time.
The legal process to evict the tenant from the rented property commences by issuing a lawyer's notice to him to vacate. If he does not vacate after notice is issued to him then you may move to court by way of filing a case for his eviction.
1) how was property give on rent?
2) do you written leave and licence agreement ?
3) was document duly stamped and registered?
4) was there a termination clause in said agreement ?
5) if no such agreement entered into issue legal notice for termination .if tenant refuses to vacate file suit for eviction .
6) if agreement has been entered into invoke clauses as to termination . if he refuses file suit for eviction
Hi, if you are not a owner of the property then you have to vacate the property to the owner.
File an eviction suit in a competent court of law after notice period for dispossessing the tenant in accordance with law.