1) Yes. You can cancel the agreement of sale by issuing notice to the developer and
2) You are entitled to get FULL refund of monies from the builder
3) You can highlight the following deficiencies/ latches on Developer's part of contract in your legal notice :
a) Not providing link deeds to title for title verification despite receipt of full monies
b) Non issue of Occupancy certificate by municipal authorities.
c) Pending construction activities.
4) In case , the builder is registered with RERA , you can choose to file a case against the builder under RERA Act.
5) The other options are
a) Filing a case under specific relief act and obtaining favourable orders or
b) Filing a case under consumer protection act.
6) Law mandates that a home buyer is eligible to claim the following from the builder:
a) Full refund of monies paid.
b) Interest at 5% points above Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate of a Nationalised bank
c) Compensation for sufferance.
Hope this information is useful.