Rajgopalan Sripathi
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
1225 Answers
142 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Rajgopalan Sripathi
About me:

We are lawyers specializing in Family Law, Property Law, Civil and Criminal Laws, Copyrights and Intellectual property law. Our offices are at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi. Our clients include Small and Medium Enterprises, Multinational Corporations, Start-Up's, Public / Private Sector Undertakings, Family run Businesses, High Net Worth Individuals and Private Clients.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Intellectual Property

Rajgopalan Sripathi's Answers

  • Back ground:  •	the subject is a defaulter to the financial institution/bank.  •	the type of loan is availed in ‘ non agricultural ’  •	in order to recover his amounts the...
  • Hello,     My maternal Grandfather (father of my mother) was passed away 4 years ago without dividing the properties among his sons and daughters.     His properties are still...
  • Dear personal    I would like to have some information about the validation of divorce obtained from abroad on a mutual consent.    We have got the divorce from Sweden on a...
  • Hi Team,    I am a retired Government employee, residing in a government built apartments from 2013.    Previously all the maintenance is carried by government board and many...
  • 1982 one private temple (temple 1)property is given to other temple (2 temple )for construction. After five years temple 1 is handover by endowment and temple 2 is being managed...
  • Property sharing
    This question was kept private
  • Regarding 1 percent TDS to be paid
    This question was kept private
  • Sir my mother's sister died recently, before her death a few days back she wrote a will registered in Banglore. whereas her properties are here in Andhra Pradesh. is this will...
  • Grand father has two daughters and no son. He acquired property in his life time not inherited. He not given any share to his daughters and made a deed for entire property to...
  • Can daughter's children have right on grandfather's property?
    This question was kept private

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Rajgopalan Sripathi
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Rajgopalan Sripathi

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Rajgopalan Sripathi.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Rajgopalan Sripathi