- As per the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage ) ACT, 2019, Talaq means Talaq-e-biddat or any other similar form of talaq having the effect of instantaneous and irrevocable divorce pronounced by a Muslim husband.
- Further , as per section of this Act, Any pronouncement of Talaq by a Muslim husband upon his wife, by words,
either spoken or written or in electronic form or in any other manner whatsoever, shall be void and illegal.
- Further ,any Muslim husband who pronounces talaq referred to in section 3 upon his wife shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine.
- Further ,as per the Supreme Court ruling that the practice of instant triple talaq is unconstitutional and a divorce pronounced by uttering Talaq three times in one sitting is void and illegal.
Further, Talaq-e-Ahsan , in which the husband expresses divorce in single sentence - "I have divorced thee"
- Further, the talaq-i-hasan divorce involves three pronouncements made during the wife's state of ritual purity with menstrual periods intervening between them, and no intercourse having taken place during that time.
1. Since, you have given talaq-i-hasan on three dates , hence as per Sharia law , your divorce has completed. as after the information has been passed to her.
2.No , it is valid and acceptable before the court .
3. Yes., Law of Bigamy not applied under Muslim law.
- However, since you are a government employee , hence as per service rule , you will have to take permission or to pass an information from the concerned department
Good luck and dont forget to rating Positively.