- As per Supreme Court judgement, woman is expected to move in with the relatives of their husbands, follow the rules and customs of their home, and ideally, blend in seamlessly as a new daughter.
1. You mother should file a compliant against her for the bearing and torture
- Further , if she is senior citizen , then she can file a complaint under the senior citizen Act against the torture .
- Further being a woman she can also file a complaint before the magistrate under the provision of Domestic Violence Act.
2. Further your mother can also dispossess her daughter-in-law and her elder son from her property permanently .
- Further you wife being a woman can also file a complaint against her torture and harassment under the provision of domestic violence Act as well.
- Since, you are also subjected cruelty by her , then you should also lodge a complaint against her after narrating all the incidence , and further mention that she is also threatening you and all the family members for implicating in false cases of dowry etc.