Since, the case has already taken long time and nothing has done , and further your petition for Quashing the FIR has already been rejected in 2015 , and further your wife has filed 125 CrPc .
- You should re-approach the High Court under section 482 CrPc for quashing the said FIR on new grounds of Duration of the case , continued harassment from your wife , your offer of settlement , and specially on the ground of the mental Illness of mother , if you have medical proof for the same.
- In my view, you case is fit for quashing on the above said grounds.
- If, 482 petition again rejected by the High Court, then :
- You can also file complaint against your wife for harassing , blackmailing or for filing a false 498A case against you . If, after receiving your complaint , the police refused to register FIR against her , then you can approach to higher police official or to the Court for the same.
- If your wife has left her matrimonial home and went back to live with her family against your consent, then you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights against her under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- If you think that she has file a baseless case against you , then you can also file a Defamation Case against her for maligning your image by filing a false 498A case.
- Otherwise, there is no way except to represent your case and produce your evidence against the said complaint of your wife.
Good Luck and dont forget to positive Rating