1. You have taken loan by agreeing to pay interest at a specified rate,
2. After availing he loan duly agreeing to pay the interest at specified rate, youcan not claim now not to pay he same and pay as per your wish,
3. You can certainly refuse to pay the amount which the Bank has charged in excess of the amount which you have agreed to pay,
4. However, the Bank can not harass you illegally by aproaching your office or home. Police will not come to your office to arrest you since it is not a criminal case,
5. The Bank has to act legally and ecover the amount with due process of law backed by Court order,
6. Settle the matter amicably with he Bank.