• Girl friend is under house arrest by her parents

I'm a HINDU boy and my girl friend she is MUSLIM, we both are an adults. She spoke to her parents about me but they said no and got her house arrest .. Kindly advice what can I do on this.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Other
You may certainly file a police complaint, but it may not produce the desired result as police will have its own inhibitions in entering her parental house when no complaint is being made by her. You should rather move the Bombay High Court and seek the release of your girl friend from captivity. In cases of this nature the intervention by HC/SC alone can help.

is your girl friend interested in marrying you ? if she has been kept under house arrest file police complaint  against her parents . you can also move bombay high court and seek release of your girl friend from captivity

Hi, you  can lodge a police complaint and also seek assistance from "Womens' helpline".

best would be file writ in high court for  directing the SHO to produce the person who has been illegally detained  by her father

Please be doubly sure that the girl is by your side and is loving you before acting in haste.

if you are 100% sure that the girl is in your favour you can file an application under section 97 of Cr.P.C before SDM or DM or court for search warrant or you can file a writ petition before HC of your area.

r u sure that she is  love with u that u file a complaint in police n u also filed a writ petition in high court
Deepak Rao