• Regarding lpg distributorship lease agreement

Sir this is SRINIVAS MIDIVELLY from Huzurabad Karimnagar district Telangana 
We are given land to sangem Venkateswarlu to LPG gas godown on lease of 15 years ,and he was constructed LPG godown and with all permissions and one truck load of cylinders stored. Now he has some unofficial partner ship problem.he requested to IOCL to offer another land to construct LPG gas godown.and They iocl accepted then he returned the cylinders to IOCL from my site.he simply vacated from my land.
Land was converted from agricultural to non agricultural purpose.we are very loss from the land since 5 years
Asked 5 years ago in Civil Law

5 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

12 Answers

What are terms and conditions of lease deed .?

2) was there any lock in period ?

3) clause that if he vacates before expiry of 15 years lessee would pay damages

4) necessary to peruse lease deed

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
92778 Answers
7130 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


If he has not complied with the terms of the lease then you may file a suit for specific performance of the contract and thereupon seek compensation from him for vacating the land against the terms of the contract.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
18060 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If he has violated the lease agreement condition then you may claim compensation from him for that.

Conversion to NA need not be compensated.

Yu can let it out on rent to a new tenant also.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
82974 Answers
1980 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can file a suit for damages for cancelling the lease deed without paying proper damages you can pray before court for the compensation from the agency. Further what are clause of termination of lease notice period all that has to be perused from the deed.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25514 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, if there is any lock-in period in the agreement, you can seek compensation in court

Hemant Chaudhary
Advocate, Gurgaon
4629 Answers
67 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

As per Sec 3 of the Tenancy Act. agricultural land can not be permitted to be convert for non agricultural land.

kindly contact to any advocate with agreement copy

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19291 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1) You have to check all terms and conditions of your contract with IOCL and what is mentioned exactly regarding termination of the clause. If any one party is defaulter than what compensation has to other party. that need to check.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12800 Answers
235 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Please go as per lease agreement.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa
Advocate, Gurgaon
2283 Answers
3 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can prosecute him n civil court or under special performance if you have registered contract.

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
30725 Answers
154 Consultations

4.1 on 5.0


You may sue that person for the loss suffered by you.

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
6646 Answers
16 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0


If there is an agreement between you and this person you can bring a case for violation of contract and seek damages.


Swarupananda Neogi
Advocate, Kolkata
2958 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1. Unless the terms and conditions of lease are perused threadbare it is impossible to advise.

2. If the terms are being violated then firstly serve a lawyer's notice to him and then file a suit for damages against him in the competent civil court to recover damages and cost of litigation for breach of contractual obligations.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer