• If wife comes back

My wife left my home by saying that she will file case against my family.
My questions is that if she comes back to my home and hurt herself intentionally.  And file a criminal case against me and my family. To prevent this what should I do? 
I made my mind that I need divorce from her. Plz advice
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
1)your wife has left her matrimonial home with threats of filing case against your family . till date no case is filed . 

2)your apprehensions of your wife coming back and hurting herself is misconceived . you can install CCTV cameras in your living room   as a safety measure . if she files any criminal case fight it on merits . 

3)if you want divorce then contact a local lawyer and file for divorce .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47766 Answers
2833 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Future is uncertain, but for your safer side you should file divorce case against her before she filed any case against you. if she filed any false case against you or your family then this divorce case will work and her cases will be count as counter blast before the court.
Feel Free To Call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4910 Answers
228 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

if u ready for divorce file it as it is going to help u in both cases i.e, false case & in case of compromise
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. Lodge a police complaint in advance against her informing that you have been threatened of implication in a false case by your wife. This will create, to some extent, a veil of protection for you in the event of she carrying out her threat. 

2. If she files a false case against you then take bail and contest it on merits to prove your innocence. 

3. If you have made up your mind to separate from her then file for divorce by engaging a lawyer.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Well advised by Mr Ajay Sethi.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

why are you worrying so much fof an event which may take place,all problem has solution,get back to me when ever you face any problem,just relax..
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer