• Name change summons for change in marks sheet

Dear Sir,
Good afternoon
I would like to know how much will it cost to get summons in Karnataka, this is for change of name in 10th,12th and degree certificate.

I changed my first name after a affidavit and news paper publication , the same now reflects in aadhar , pan , bank and my company,

If I need to contact you in person I request you to please sms your address to me I stay in Bangalore 

Thanking you
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

15 Answers

you need to contact local lawyer in Bangalore

2) number of lawyers on this website from Bangalore contact any of them

3) contact details can be obtained from website

4) litigation fees vary depending upon lawyer engaged by you

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87973 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

You may collect my name and address from the administrators of this website and contact me in person. As per rules I cannot disclose my address on this site.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6050 Answers
381 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Dear Sir after a fixed period name in mark sheet of 10 and 12 cannot be changed for that its proper that after name change publication get a gazette notification and keep copy for notification for records.

Further through court order the name can be changed, there are many good lawyers from Bangalore on website check there details and you can opt for consultation call

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir, it will depend upon Advocate, first if all issue a legal notice to concerned authority as well as government for the same, after issuance of statutory period of sixty days notice, after completion of statutory period you have to file civil suit for declaration of chahe of name and to insert the new name in all educational marks card, the case will take own time.. if you want my service I will do it. All the best.

C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
545 Answers
18 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

You need to.File a suit for declaration along with all documents to show you are the same person whose name record stands in certificate. Once decree is granted by court you need to submit same to concerned authority. Fees depends on lawyer you appoint.

Swarnarka Chowdhury
Advocate, Mysore
1878 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) Summons by court is given for opposite party to attend the court date.

2) for 10th, 12th and graduation degree certificate names won't get changed now. at all educational records of your past and history won't changed once passed out.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12338 Answers
191 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0


Why do you need summons in the first case?

If you want to change your name an affidavit sworn before a 1st class JM would be sufficient .

Hope this helps


Swarupananda Neogi
Advocate, Kolkata
2941 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Change of name legally valid through gazette notification.

Applying for name change will be long tough job, running here and there. Where ever u submit your documents ( 10th degree etc ) enclose gazette order too.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0


You can publish your changed name in gazate. Then show this to concern authority

,After seeing this concern authority changed your name in mark sheets.

Tarun Agarwal
Advocate, Jaipur
769 Answers
3 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1. Your question not clear.

2. Pls book consultation through kaanoon.com. I will do the needful.

Advocate, Bangalore
844 Answers
9 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

At least Rs. [deleted].

Jaswant Singh
Advocate, Gurugram
926 Answers
2 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

You'll have to contact local advocate in Bangalore.

Fees vary from lawyer to lawyer.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5930 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a suit for declaration for change of name in 10th,12th and degree certificate after showing newspaper publication, official gazette notification etc in court.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5930 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have already changed your name by executing an affidavit and publishing the same in a newspaper.

You don't require to change the name in the educational certificates.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78131 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You need to do it with gazette notification the amount is negligible.

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
27289 Answers
88 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer