Advocate, Bangalore
2 Answers
0 Consultations
Not rated

  Talk to Niranjan
About me:

Completed LLB, M.Tech and MS (Cyber Security & Cyber Law) Practice on all areas of Law (specially Cyber Law / Criminal Law).

  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Taxation
  • Intellectual Property

Niranjan's Answers

  • Unsettled bank debts - harassment of family member

    This question was kept private.
  • A case has been filed under or for the violation of section 7 of COTPA 2003, what is the best way to proceed?  Is it necessary to apply for bail?  What would be the...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Niranjan
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Niranjan

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Niranjan.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Niranjan