Advocate, Bangalore
591 Answers
4 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Licensed for 20 years
Fluent in Hindi, Kannada, English, Telugu, Tamil
About Advocate Rajashekar

Expertise in Real Estate Law, RERA, Title Scrutiny, drafting document. deeds, Revenue Courts, Trial and Appellant Courts, Motor Accident Cases, Project Opinion, coordinate with Bank for Project Opinion, CRM in respect of Project enquiry, etc..

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law
Divorce, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Child custody
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Bail/Anticipatory Bail
Intellectual Property
Property Law
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Neighbour issues, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Relinquishment deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Builder issues, Wills and trusts, Other property matters
Civil Law
Name change, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Banking, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Other civil matters
Constitutional Law
Writ petitions
Consumer Law
Consumer forum, Consumer protection, Other consumer issues
  • Karnataka High Court

Recent cases handled
Type of case
1 Oct 2017
Property Law
Specific Performance of Contract
Rajashekar's recent answers
Office location
No. 29, Chandramauleshwara Layout, Hunasamaranahalli, Bengaluru North,
Bangalore 562157
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Bangalore
C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
545 Answers
18 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Sonia Rajesh
Advocate, Bangalore

Not rated

Sandeep Prakash
Advocate, Bangalore
308 Answers
2 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0