Bipasha Mukherjee Roy

Bipasha Mukherjee Roy

Advocate, Bangalore
9 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Check-mark-grayFluent in Hindi, English, Bengali
About Advocate Bipasha Mukherjee Roy

Lawyer having Bar Association Membership. Having hands on experience in Property dispute cases, Consumer Protection Cases, Legal Drafting, Conveyancing, Contract, Agreements, MoUs, Document Review, Legal Analysis, RTI, IT Agreements etc.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Property Law
Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Deed of family settlement, SARFAESI action by bank
Civil Law
Consumer forum, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Right to information
Intellectual Property
Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody
  • Calcutta High Court

Bipasha Mukherjee Roy's recent answers
Office location
Bangalore 560066
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Bangalore
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
880 Answers
80 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
540 Answers
16 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Bimbadhar M Gowdar
Advocate, Bangalore

Not rated