1. Try to stick to your stand and ask him to instruct his parents not to interfere in your and child's affairs till he comes down to decide on either n divorce or going back to US.If you think he is not going to listen, then go ahead with legal procedures of filing a complaint before the police about all the trouble you have from your in laws.
2. Where you working , how educated are you. if you are not working you have the right of alimony and maintenance in case of you both decide for separation.
3. If the problem is only with your in-laws try to convince your husband and go back to US.it is not advisable to compromise on your religion and other way of living because you married someone other of your religion.
4. if your husband does not agree to your demands of freedom in religion and to bring up your daughter as per your ways, go for a divorce, if it can be on mutual consent terms ,that is better.
5. demand him for the maintenance and educational expenses for your daughter in as you should have the permanent custody of your daughter.
6. You can ask for one time alimony and a house to live with your daughter if you prefer to live in India.
In case your husband is not understanding the situation and not agreeable to your views you have no option than initiating divorce and ask for your rights . For this your advocate can help you by filing a domestic violence petition where you can ask for accommodation, maintenance and other relief as per the provisions of the "THE PROTECTION OF WOMEN FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT 2005"
You can also ask for maintenance and alimony, a house to stay for yourself and daughter, and other reliefs in the divorce petition itself. It is always advisable to go ahead with a consented divorce, after settling disputes of maintenance and custody etc, as it will take only 6 months time.
7. Since you have a daughter and she will need both parents, so try to convince your husband and try to save the marriage , if you have a marital relationship (physical, sexual and emotional in place).I mean to say that, try for a compromise and be in the marriage, if both you and your husband have the same feeling for each bother now, like how it was at the time of your courtship before marriage. No point in dragging a relation ship if it has no life left, at the same time consider your future interest and of your child.