• Marriage

Dear sir/madam,
i had an affair with a boy since 2007. but now from last 6 months he is not talking to. we had physical relation in the past as a result i had an abortion. but i dont hav any proof as all the prescriptions are with him.
i want to marry him. my family members also likes him. i dont know why he is not loving me now. but i cant accept any one else  in my life.
is there any law that will help me to marry me??
THIS IS MY EMAIL ID- sasmitaa87barik@gmail.com
plz reply
Asked in Family Law from Bhubaneswar, Odisha
you have an option to initiate criminal proceedings against him,you can file complaint to police station under section  493 and 376 IPC

Hi, tried to convince him and there is no law which compel to marry some one, but one thing it is an offense under section 376 of the Indian penal code, if he does not agree for your marriage then you have to file police complaint against that person.

did he have sex with you under promise of marriage? do you have any evidence of same ? if sex was by mutual consent and no promise of marriage was made no case lies . you cant force him to marry you

If he is not willing to marry you then you cannot force him to do so by moving a court of law. No court can force a person to marry some one against his wish. 

If he had sex with you by making a false promise to marry you, and has now retracted from the promise, then he may be prosecuted for the offence of rape if you have some evidence of him having made the promise.

u may book a case  of rape under 376 IPC IF HE HAD SEX on pretex of marriage. that s how u may compell him to marry. for brief u may call

There is no law in India to force a person to marry another because marriage is a matter of amicably agreement/acceptance between the parties and not by force.
but if you want revenge then you can file a criminal complaint against him for false promise of marriage and Rape u/s 376/493 of IPC.