This is my response to you:
1. You can issue a legal notice to this builder for wrongfully claiming advance from you;
2. If you have the receipt or pass book entry showing that you have paid the advance, that also can be used as evidence;
3. The next thing you can do is file a complaint before RERA authorities;
4. You can file RERA complaint by yourself or through an advocate;
5. The hearing will take around 60 days minimum and should be disposed of at the earliest;
6. You can also file an FIR under sections 34, 120B, 403, 405, 406, 415, 418, 420, and 425 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 to the nearest police station.