• Ponzi scheme land and cheating

In year 2010, someone from my distance relative trapped & fooled me (and many more like me) , by compelling me to buy land in some registered society , the society was introduced to me as welfare society distributing government land for needy & poor , they collected 10 lacks from me & issues me so called “PATTA” & 1 Rs receipt , lately I realized  it was scam & government land is under Govt only & this society does not have any rights on said land , on frequent follow up they keep giving some excuse or other , only  returning money to people who has muscle power

I have made payments Mostly in Cash & some in bank cheque ( I can get the Bank Statement which clearly state the person name )

I have copy of receipt (signature doesn't match of this person)  & PATTA which he has given

My question 

How can I get justice, recover my amount & bring this person to law

Khan
Asked 1 year ago in Criminal Law from Saudi Arabia
Religion: Other

Lodge a FIR against the scamsters so that they are brought to books.

For recovery of your deposits, send them a legal notice and give them a final window/opportunity to return your payment.

If the legal notice is not complied with, file a recovery suit.

Immediately move to the police station and lodge a complaint against him for cheating and misrepresentation

If the police refuses to lodge an FIR then file a complaint against him u/s 156(3) of Cr.P.C.

Filing a criminal complaint at this juncture is the best option for you.

Also make a stop payment if any blank cheque is still there with that person.

Hi, you have to lodge a police complaint against him for cheating and you can also raise a dispute in the co-operative society after issuance of notice.

You should immediately file a criminal complaint / FIR against that person for offence of cheating fraud, criminal breach of trust and other offence asli making fake government look alike patta.

Also send him a legal notice asking your money back along with interest if denies file a recovery suit in civil court.

file police complaint against the fraudsters under section 420 of IPC for cheating

2) enclose copy of bank statements that prove you have made payment

3) if police refuse to lodge FIR file private complaint before magistrate under section 156(3) of cr pc to direct police to investigate and submit report

I have extensive experience and if I tell you that only though courts is the solution will be wrong. We need to negotiate and solve the problem. Can contact me on daureeawo@icloud.com

Raheel Daureeawo

Its clear case of fraud and cheating.

File FIR u/d 406.420, 467. 468. 471 of IPC. And try to get together other victims also. Will create more pressure on police.

1) you can file complaints against him in the fraud and misrepresentation. Collect the more evidence against that person so he can be punished for the act.

File a cheating complaint and a suit for recovery to claim the investment along with damages.

Rajaganapathy Ganesan

1. Documents that they have executed with you, all those are false and fabricates evidence and you may produce the same as evidence.

2. You will have to come to India to lodge the complaint, or else you may ask some other person who has been the victim of such scheme to lodge a complaint for himself and for you.

1. All the documentation that must have ensured in-between you and them. Any other documented correspondence.

2. It is better incase you personally submit this Complaint when you're in India.

1) You can give online complaints and select criminal type in that, choose you local area police station.

2) Ask your any family members to keep followup for your case.

Copies of documents of registration, patta, bank statement, cheque details and all other relevant communication.

You have to come to india for filing complaint.

You ha ve to come down to indiato file FIR against the fraudster

2) correspondence exchanged with the fraudster

3) bank statement should be enclosed to complaint

Hello sir , it is advisable to file a written complaint at economic cell .. The economic cell will investigate the matter and will register a FIR against concerned accused ..

Hemant Chaudhary

You can complain with jurisdiction police. Some states do have online facility to register FIR..If the company is still in existence file suit for recovery of money by giving GPA to nearest relative to fight case on your behalf.

Swarnarka Chowdhury
Advocate, Mysore

1. Lodge a police complaint immediately against your said relative and also the persons attached with the said society.

2. If police fails or refuses to take any action against them, file a Writ Petition before the High Court against the police inaction making those persons as private parties, praying for an order upon the police to register FIR, investigate and act based on your complaint and submit periodic report to the Court.

3. If the Court monitors the developments of the investigation and asks for submission of reports, police will act fast.

4. You can also file a Money Suit against those persons claiming refund of the amount paid by you with interest, damage and cost.

1. You certainly have evidence of his assuring about giving Patta of Govt land against payment of certain amount. You already have the bank statement and also copy of the so fake Patta issued to you.Submit those documents as the evidence in support of your allegation.

2. NRIs can lodge police complaint and also file cases. I have an Australian as my Client who has filed a Writ Petition before the Calcutta High Court.

Now you can file complaint by post/courier to the concerned police station or to the concerned State Police Commissioner. The police will solve your problem if it is supported by oral and documentary evidence. You may also send representations to various State and Central Authorities to unearth the above scam. If you are able financially then engage an advocate and see that a PIL in High Court and get directions to police department and others to investigate about above scam. Definitely your grievance be redressed to some extent.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

All payment details in the form of online transaction and receipts if any.,

In person complaint has to be lodged.

Rajaganapathy Ganesan

For filling FIR, u have to come. or through registered post , u can mail FIR to police, but after registration of FIR, your presence will required.

Prove of payments, and other documents regarding sale of property.

This is another scam by fraudsters.

So you have fallen prey to the trap laid down cleverly by the fraudsters.

There are many such riddles unsolved till date even by the crime branch police.

However you may send a legal notice and then file a money recovery suit besides lodging complaint with the crime branch police

Thank you for the reply

1) What evidence i can prove / should provide

The bank transactions for the payment made to him shall be solid evidence.

2) now i am NRI , how can i submit complain , what options i have

You can lodge complaint online with the concerned police

You can file a chest Complaint with relevant olive station against the said offenders. Yiu can also tender evidence what you have in your complaint.The police will investigate and later arrest the said offenders in the said case.