• Wife left home without informing us

I m married since last 17 years. Wife is having affair and someone do tantric pooja on her and she left our home without informing anyone and we are in fix these happened since last 3 yrs and she latest  gone out without informing on 22nd feb 2014. How to resolve this? Wife's father mother all are aware but they say that they not aware what to do and how to get out of this. I have two kids one is in 12th and second is in 8th now.
suggest  what to do. First time when she left we file police complaint but this time we have not filed coz my son's exam is going for 12th board.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from ahmedabad, Gujarat
do you have any evidence of her affair . if so you can file for divorce on grounds of adultery

If you have some evidence of her extra marital affair then you may apply for divorce on the ground of adultery. Filing a police complaint will be useless if she has left voluntarily.

Hi, it is better to solve the problem amicably or other wise you have to file for divorce on the ground of adultery if you have proof.

Try to setlle the matter amicably it will be better.

if in hand written letter your wife admits to having an affair with her lover it would be strong evidence in your case . in addition you can rely upon sms sent by your wife and confession made by her lover regarding the affair to prove your case

first of all file a complaint before police and after that file a divorce case against her before district court if you want divorce.
otherwise try to search her and settle the matter amicably

before you do any thing inform the local police as soon as possible.If  she not interested in living with you and more interested in living with that guy then you will have to mutually settle this issue,as no relation can be forced on any body

If you have some sms and stamp paper whereunder your wife has admitted to having an extra marital affair then you do stand a good chance in the court. Go ahead and institute the case.

Go for divorce.
Fateh Chand Sharma