• Harassment

my husband was into an affair for the last 2 years witha married lady who also hail from the same place. now when my husband stop contacting with her she is disturbing me like anything. what can be done?
Asked 6 years ago in Criminal Law from Kolkata, West Bengal

you can file a complaint in the local police station against that lady mentioning the ways she is disturbing your peace

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Your husband as well as his paramour i.e the married lady jointly liable for such harassment you are facing. Just lodge a GD against that lady in local police station as well as change your sim

Soumya   Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
50 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

note down the number from which she makes these calls, report the same along with your husband to the police, make your husband give a complaint in writing there stating all the facts,

Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
1240 Answers
171 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

u record his call file police complain against that lady

Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Go to the nearest police station and file a police complaint against her.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
27287 Answers
805 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Police complaint against her is better option.

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
5402 Answers
262 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

give a complaint to the police station with phone number and address for necessary action.

Nagalakshmi S.
Advocate, Bangalore
16 Answers
22 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer