• I am married but have another affair

I am married and have two children, but besides that I have a affair with one other girl and I wish to keep her with me, but her parents are against it, she is ready to stay with me, but my first wife will not agree for this, what I have to do, please reply asap.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Ludhiana, Punjab
Religion: Hindu
Your paramour cannot stay with you under one roof if your wife is not willing to accept her. If you wish to keep her with you, notwithstanding the opposition by your wife, then file for divorce. There is no other way out.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

better forget the girl for sake of your wife and children . you are lucky your wife hasent filed case of adultery against you . if your wife is willing go for divorce by mutual consent
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47914 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

 You can not have both legally, so go ahead with a divorce with your first wife (get ready to ace the consequences if she is not read for it) or else convince your girl friend and get out of the relationship.  The second option is advisable and good for you and your family,  your kids. why should they be affected for this?
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1516 Answers
142 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

better forget that girl or be ready to face legal proceeding which will initiated by your wife or by friend relatives
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Hindu cant at a time two wives on the living of the first wife, if first wife filed a complaint you will be under jail pls note.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4562 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

You can't sail two boat at the same time and moreover it is an offense in the eye of I.P.C
Thanking you,
Subash M R
Advocate, Bangalore
176 Answers
8 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Even after knowing that you are doing a crime as per Indian law you dare to ask protector of law how to legalize your crime.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer