The Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act, 1939 enables a Muslim wife to seek divorce through court on the ground of,
1. Whereabouts of the husband are unknowns for 4 years,
2. Failure of husband to provide for the maintenance of the wife for 2 years,
3. Sentence of imprisonment of the husband for 7 years,
4. Failure to perform martial obligations without reasonable cause , his marital obligations for a period of three years, impotency of the husband at the time of the marriage and continues to be so;, or
5. Insanity of the husband for a period of two years or is suffering from leprosy or a virulent venereal disease;
6. Repudiation of marriage by the wife before attaining the of 18 years cruelty of the husband and any other ground relevant at that point of time.
In your case cruelty, adultery, mental harassment,
1. File a Divorce suit under the Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act 1939.
2. File a petition under Domestic Violence act in a magistrate court for interim protection from husband.
There is no bar to going abroad. But better thing is to stay here and fight the case with believing the strength of law. No one can prolog a case as soon as possible. Court will not treat you specially to hasten up hearing of the case unless you file a petition before high court with reasonable ground.