1. Information furnished are inadequate to advise properly,
2. Is there any Society formed and registered by the flat owners of the complex where you said flat situates?
3. If yes, then the builder can not sell any parking space of that complex,
4. Moreover, there will be no MOU but sale deed if you purchase any space, if legally allowed by the Society,
5. It is also to be noted that once you have purchased a property in a Society, you can not purchase another property in your same name in the same society,
6. Contact a local lawyer to thoroughly verify the documents & bye laws of the Society.