Nishant Bora
Nishant Bora
Advocate, Jodhpur
111 Answers
33 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Nishant Bora
About me:

Attorney, graduated from National Law University, Jodhpur having over 7 years of experience.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law
  • Constitutional Law

Nishant Bora's Answers

  • Husband does not pay expenses and maintenance
    This question was kept private
  • My father's share in property has been transferred by putting forge signtaure on partition document (unregistered) in the year 2003.I have filed cancellation of mutation this...
  • sir, my husband harrasses me (physical and mentally) and demands for dowery, my father already have fulfilld their demand of rs 15lac but still my husband tortures me, but sir i...
  • Hi,    My wife recently filed a 498A case against me and my parents at our hometown in West Bengal. The case is frivolous and only filed due to marital discord. However, since...
  • i have filed a criminal complaint under metropolitan magistrate in dwarka court delhi under section 420,467,468,406,471/34 of i.p.c. accompanied with application under section...
  • I purchased a car from a company. The company has not paid the bank as the car was hypothicated to bank.I was assured of transfer by paying up the bank. I have been following up...
  • i want to know the law about calling someone scheduled is a crime n if someone complains to police what can happen...
  • I am working in an organization. i  have a relation ship with one girl in the same. i want marry the girl . i told to my parents about the girl. my parents rejected and said...
  • Upon a fraud transaction related to illegal selling of undivided property(Land), I had approached a lawyer who had made a petition to the court & lodged a case u/s 420, 120B...
  • Hello  Sir,  I gave a person  Rs 300000 as a loan  around 2 years back..  He gave me a cheque  last month of  Rs  392000   including interest.  Which bounced back  on 17 Feb. I...

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Nishant Bora
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Nishant Bora

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Nishant Bora.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Nishant Bora