• Harassment by authority of a govt sponsored school

I am a lady teacher of a govt sponsored school. The secretary and H.M harass and insult me in school. please give me advice
Asked 9 years ago in Criminal Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

1 Answer


Thank you for posting your query.

You may register an FIR against the culprit under section 354 or 354A IPC. The police will take appropriate action against the person.

In case the SHO refuses to register the FIR, you may send the FIR to SP Office or alternative file a complaint before a Magistrate.

You may also complaint to the next higher authority in written about the behavior of the HM in case you don't want to register an FIR.

Thanks & Regards,


Nishant Bora
Advocate, Jodhpur
111 Answers
36 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer