• Company did not pay the due amount

I provided my digital marketing services to a company in gurgaon which own audi gurgaon and audi delhi central showroom dealership. this company terminated the contract in august 2013 without any notice and assured us for the due payment very soon. i kept following them via email , personal meeting and also via phone.but they did not entertained me or my request . their assistant manager always spoke lies via email and also avoided us . let me know what all i 
can i do legally against this company and its manager .also how can get my payment
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
You will have to file a case under S.420 IPC against the company in the criminal court.

thanks.
Feroz A. Shaikh

You must get a legal notice sent to the company regarding the due amount. Since this one is a purely commercial transaction, it is difficult to make out a criminal case of cheating. The course of action will depend on the total amount due, since it will give a fair idea as to the expense involved in fighting the case.

Nishant

Issue a legal notice for recovery. If it proves futile then file a case for recovery. A criminal case for cheating would not be made out in the facts of this case.

If they have admitted the dues, you also have an option to file Winding Petition in the state hight court where company has got registered office. Seek winding up of the company claiming that company is unable to pay the dues and it has to be liquidated to recover the dues payable to you.

Issue a legal notice under section 433 of companies act, for Winding up petition..
Pawan Kumar