1. As per the Supreme Court order, police will not make any arrest against 498A complaint without conducting an enquiry about the incidence complained against. So, police might have come to enquire about the incidence which made you scary for which you ran away. Co-operate with the investigation conducted by the police and inform the IO whatever you want to state in your support against the complaint. do not run away. She can file any case against you which you shall have to contest fittingly without running away,
2. If you are taken in to custody for more than 48 hours then you will be suspended and kept suspended till the case is disposed of in your favour,
3. Yes, engage a local lawyer having expertise in this field and apply for and avail AB immediately,
4. You are expected to get B within 1 month from the date of filing the AB petition. So, file it immediately,
5. Yes, if her charges are proved to be false, you can file a criminal case against her for lodging false case against you.