Lakshmi Kanth
Lakshmi Kanth
Advocate, Hyderabad
391 Answers
6 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

  Talk to Lakshmi Kanth
About me:

I am an advocate having experience of more than 17 years practicing at High Court at Hyderabad, Telangana and all lower courts at Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy District.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law

Lakshmi Kanth's Answers

  • Summons not delivered
    This question was kept private.
  • Hello all,    I was issued a notice under section 41(a) (420 to be specific) on 02.03.16. I lived in New Delhi at that time and the case was filed in Hyderabad by the...
  • Is section 406, 420 of IPC bailable
    This question was kept private.
  • Suit case
    This question was kept private.
  • In the night of 24.01.2012, my Father was looted at knife point by 4 looters at Highway No. 8, near Pardi in Gujarat. He was traveling in a rented car which was taken from Vapi...
  • Dear sir,    My Accountant has done a fraud of Rs 1.5 Cr wherein money from our Company account has been directly transferred into my Accountant, his Father & Brother SB...
  • Things to be taken care of while filing divorce
    This question was kept private.
  • In my divorce case against my wife, none of my wife's filings mentioned cruelty against me.  In her cross-examination she agreed that I took good care of her.  Based on merits,...
  • I was in Guwahati from 2014-2015 as tenant. there was a CBI inquiry on my landlord of disproportionate assets. he has shown his income from rent. I was been question by CBI...
  • Dear Counsels,   1)The chargesheet for my 498A case has been filed in april in hyderabad, but i have not received any summons to appear in court. i checked online through...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Lakshmi Kanth
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Lakshmi Kanth

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Lakshmi Kanth.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Lakshmi Kanth