• Aaccused u/still. 420,467,468,34

I am a doctor (BHMS),practicing allopathy in Thane district of maharashtra. One of my patient had got issued death certificate of one of his relative with false name and claimed rs. 864000/-.He had also made one death certificate of that patient 2 yrs before in Pune but was unable to claim insurance due to some fault in the certificate. Police arrested me I was in jail for one month. Now I am out on bail. Please help me and guide me about my practice  and out come of case.
Asked 1 year ago in Criminal Law from Thane, Maharashtra
Wait till the submission of charge sheet and  fight the case on merit with the help of the lawyer.

1) yiu have to contest case on merits as you have been released on bail 

2) prosecution has to prove that false certificate has been issued 

3) wait for filing of charge sheet 

4) then based on legal advice decide yiur next course of action 

Hi, Till the Court has pass a verdict you are innocent so you can continue your practice  and for the case you have to contest the case on merits.

How does his criminal act incriminate you? Are you accused of aiding and abetting the act of forgery committed by him? 

you should wait for filing of charge sheet. if your think that police is bias in its investigation and avoiding to record your version then you can file a cross case against him to bring your version before the court.