1. Is there any criminal case pending against any of the accused?
2. If not then no Criminal W.P. will be entertained,
3. File a criminal complaint first under copy to the S.P. If no action is taken, file an application under Section 156(3) praying for direction upon the police to investigate and act based on your complaint,
4. Get an order from the Court stating that the said sale and registration has been dome illegally by forging the signature of your father,
5. On receipt of the said Court Order only you can file criminal W.P.,
6. However, before embarking upon such legal spree, make sure that your father had not signed and signature was faked,
7. If the opposite parties can prove through forensic examination that the said signature was of your father then all your above court cases will boomerang upon you & you may be charged for filing false cases with the criminal intent of illegally gaining money.