1. You have entered in to an agreement with the buyer for selling your property for which you have also taken advance amount as mentioned in the said agreement,
2. You are bound by the agreement which you yourself has entered into,
3. You can demand cancellation of the agreement based on the cancellation clause, if any i.e. if the other party fails to comply with any term of the agreement,
4. You can not whimsically cancel the agreement and if you do so the other party can file a suit against you as per specific Performance Act,
5. So, find out any lapse of the other party to get the execuse to cancel the agreement.