• Show cause notice for passport office

I have applied for re issue of passport due to expiry and got the passport on tatkal scheme. Now I got a employment visa @ Oman and travel date @ 25th Jan 2016. But few days back I received a SMS from RPO regarding show cause notice and also I am not received any letter through post till now.
Please note that due to new employment I have resigned from present employer and arrangements are going to shift my family from current city. Kindly advise me.
Asked 11 months ago in Civil Law from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
 is any criminal complaint pending before the court?

On which ground the RPO issue show cause?

Hi, normally the show cause notice will be received through post so it is better you can verify the same in passport office.
What is in the SMS?
You can receive the show cause notice only by post.
 visit the passport office and make inquiries regarding the show cause notice SMS received by you 

2) collect the show cause notice and reply to the show cause notice 
1. Immediately visit the passport office and try to collect the show cause notice or,

2. Send a reply SMS informing the passport office that you have not yet physically received the said notice to enable you to send reply thereof,

3. There is no impounding or cancellation of your passport and there is no Court order also restraining your travel abroad,

4. So, under the present circumstances,  you can travel abroad,

5. However, do not neglect to send reply to the show cause notice within the stipulated period of time.   
1. As informed in my earlier post, you can travel abroad in absence of any restrain order issued by any Indian court,

2. Send reply to the show cause not on receiving the same within the stipulated period.
I you have received  show cause notice, yo have to give reply to the charges leveled against you and defend yourself accordingly.
If you do not give a reply within the stipulated time, the passport office may withhold your passport and may intimate immigration to stop you from proceeding to abroad.
If you have not received the copy, you may have to visit the passport office in person and verify the details and obtain the copy in person to give a reply or to comply with the instructions contained therein.
You cannot remain silent because you have not received the copy especially at this juncture where you are planning to go abroad in connection with your employment. 
Unless the show cause notice is received and it is known as to on what grounds it has been issued it is not possible to tell what should be done.
Check there is any case is lodged in your name . Immediately visit the passport office and try to collect the show cause notice.And cure the defects or valid explanation  in application . Also check the police station records whether you have any  pending cases