A Will is a document which ensures that your wishes with respect to your assets and property are followed after your death.
Who Can Make ‘Will’: Every person who is competent to contract may make a will but he must be major, sound mind and willing to write a Will. Any person who is the sole owner of a self-acquired property can bequeath by way of will.
Features of A Valid ‘Will’: in contain
1. the testator's name and address
2. Intention of the testator must be write in specific language (The intention of the executor has to be found out by reading the entire recitals in the document and the phraseology used therein.)
3. He should be sound mind person memory and understanding
4. the document must be signed at the end by the testator .
5. The signature must be written or acknowledged in the presence of two witnesses; both present at the same time and the witnesses must sign in the presence of the testator, but not necessarily in each other's presence.
6. Write pacifically place where the testator made the will
7. A revocation clause
8. list of legacies (gifts of money or goods),
9. list of devises (gifts of real property)
So create a will according the above 9 ingredients and to be registered before sub registrar office.