1) I want to know what is the option is available to claim this property for me.
==Since your father died intestate (without will), the property will be devolved upon you and your two sisters and your mother equally. Thus, the property will be divided into 4 parts. Your mother has no right to allot entire property on your name. At the most she can gift her 1/4th share of property to you.
2) As per the property law what is the right on each Heirs(My mom,Son,sister1,sister2).
==1/4th share each.
3.If sisters have equal rights what are the documents required to get my sisters 'No Objection' to avoid any issue if i rebuild my father's house or sell it.
==If you want to become owner of the entire property, you have to obtain registered release deed from your sisters. I do not know how much they demand for this. Pay them some nominal amount.
4.Is it really required to get legal heir certificate for all 4 of us ? or Can i get only in my name to make the document process simple.Anyway i will settle some amount for my sisters and taking care of my mother.
==As of now legal heir certificate is not necessary. On the death of your father, the property automatically devolves upon you. You just take death certificate from municipal authorities. But if you want to sell your property to some third parties, they will demand legal heir certificate/succession cert from the Court.
5. My sisters are settled in foreign country. so whenever they are available i need to get the sign from them.
Please Advise what is the process to get gift deed or relinquishment deed.
==Simple signature is not enough. They have to come to India and should be present before the sub register office. It may take approximately half day for completing all the process.
6. Is it simple document paper i should typed and get it signed or i should get typed in Bond papers and get sign from them? Please explain.
==Already explained above. It is better to hire reliable agent sitting near the sub registrar office.
7. What is the process to register the deed and fees involved for it.
==The stamp duty is approximately 1% on the Government value (i.e. ¾ of the property value, two shares of your both sisters, one share of your mother)plus registration charges 0.5% and Rs. 5,000/- misc. expenses. This is the position in Telangana. It may slightly differ from state to state.