• Marital problem

i am married to a defence officer. its been almost 5 years since we married. its our second marriage. we never had any cordial relations with each other since the beginning of our marriage and its a love marriage. my husband changed immediately after our marriage. but somehow i kept on managing. now for the past one month he is staying in a guest room, after a small altercation, leaving me in our govt allotted house. I requested him several times to come back but all the times he refused saying he needs time to think over it. Please advice me what should  do? Thank you
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
As per my opinion try to settle the matter amicably with the help of elders and relatives and save your marriage. 
If there is no hope for the reconciliation then mutual consent divorce is better option for both of you. 
Feel free to call
it is suggested that both visit a marriage counsellor to resolve your differences. to make marriage work both need to compromise
Have you ever tried to settle dispute/difference through elders and relatives? what are possibilities for the same? Try to save your marriage by settlement.If it is impossible then divorce is the option for which again try to make it with mutual consent,the least time taking and easiest way.Fell free to call,if so desire.
1. It is you who will have to call the shot.
2. It is advisable that you engage him in talk and try to resolve this dispute , if any. It is more personal that any other things.
3. However  if you decide to part ways than try to go for mutual divorce in lieu of permanent alimony.
Marriage is give and take policy.  Both have to ignore minor differences to save the marriage.  Talk to your husband to resolve the difference of opinions.  Last option would be to go for Mutual consent divorce.
what is the real issue between both of you
try to solve your issues amicably , take help of marriage councilar. if still problem exists than you can go for mutual consent divorce
1. Give him some more time to think about it and decide,

2. Try to settle the disputes amicably.
query is resolved