Ex-boyfriend harassing me with my previous relationships
Please help… I am in a very difficult situation.
I know I am responsible for it. I am addicted to my sexual feelings and due to this I had a lot of boy friends. Then I met a guy, he said he loves me and we were in a relationship for 4-6 months. Then I realized he was serious in the relationship and so I started avoiding him because I am not right for him. He got doubtful about my behavior, robbed my phone and got to know about all my wrong doings(sex chats, phone sex, sex with other guys) from my whatsapp messages and facebook chats. From then, he used to drink every single night, call and abuse me and threaten me. I made clear I don’t want to see him or be in a relationship with him. He continuously abused me sexually (3 times) and verbally(almost every day after he is drunk in the night). I have silently bared all this with a perception that I am being punished for my wrongdoings. He tortured me every possible way. Now, this guy got in touch with my parents, brother and is blackmailing me that he would expose me in front of everybody I know, insult me and will finally murder my family.
I thought of going abroad in the name of MS so that I can run away from him. He is also blackmailing that he will complain with the police with all those msgs and call records as proof.
Me and my family are shattered. Due to his behavior his family has disowned him. We are scared that he would do every single thing. I come from a very well reputed family of a small town. Please help me. Will I be prosecuted? Is there any way I can save myself and my family?
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Hi, I don't want to comment your personal behavior though it is wrong.
2. One thing you must remember your friend will not do anything against you as these messages will not help him and having a sex with other is a private affairs of course if you are a married women then your husband has right to question it now under these circumstance file a police complaint against him for harassing you and it is better you must record the conversation when he abused to you over phone and it will help you in future when you wanted to take legal recourse.
1) lodge police complaint against your ex boy friend for criminal intimidation under section506 of IPC
2) record his threats
3) don't bow down to blackmail tactics
4) you entered into consensual relation ship with other adults
5) you will not be prosecuted rather your boy friend will face problems
5) if he has had sex with you against your will you can file case of rape against hi too under section376 of IPC
I have entered into consensual relationship with other adults while I was in a relationship with him. He has sufficient proof for that. Now, can he file cheating cases against me?
Asked 1 year ago
you are a adult & a mature lady who is capable of taking decisions, good or bad, which you did when you entered into a relationship with this guy, now when you have called it off for reasons best known to you, the boy must respect this and stay away from you, there is no law that will support him to justify his actions against you, he cannot be a law onto himself and punish you for what he is undergoing.
If he does not curtail his behaviour or stops harassing you, then you take proof of all his messages and threats to the nearest police station lodge a complaint against this boy and then let the law take its course. Put a full stop to his illegal methods, and also for a change you take up counselling to stem your habits it would be very useful for you and your parents as well.
Do not spoil your life and waste it away, try and make good use of it.
1) you were not engaged to your boy friend nor married to him
2) you are at liberty to have relations with other men
3) no case of cheating is made out
Hi, he can't file a cheating case against you and here there is no question of cheating and marriage between the two person is based on consent and for the reason best know to you, you are unable to marry him it does not amount cheating.
1. You do not seem to have married him and hence in that event you can be blamed with offence of adultery even if he has proofs of your infidelity.
2. I wonder why are you so worried when this boyfriend should be worried from your actions.'
3. Lodge a complaint of harassment stalking or even rape. The past consensual sexual activity has no license to repeat the same without your consent.
4. On the basis of your complaint a case of rape can easily be started against him and he will be too entangled in the legal hassles to give any attention to you.
5. If you do not want to seek legal recourse then simply go away from him and possibly from India. He can cause no harm to you, at least through legal means.
Having sex with a person is not a crime if they attain the majority of age. Having a feeling of intense sex is not seen all person. But the society had been created some barricades (morality - principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behaviour) for better living conditions in society. So a self-control created to all person who has god fear.
In you case forgets the past things and do the life with peace and morality in future. Change your sim card and cut off all contact to him. If he threatens further lodge a complaint before police station near to your house. Also try to find a trusted person in your family and convey about his threats. The case of cheating is not sustainable in the eye of law in your case.
Be brave and conscious.You have a lot of opportunities to file a case against your boyfriend even you can allege rape.
The emails or chatting records are not sufficient to prove cheating or any other case against you.
If his tortures are beyond tolerance you may lodge a criminal complaint with the police so that he may realise the seriousness of the issue.
1. Uptil now you have not done anything illegal,
2. Having s*xual urge and demand and consequenyty having physical relationship with multiple consenting adults is not a crime at all and for the said act of your, you are not answerable to any body till you are married,
3. If he has crossed his limit, lodge a police complaint about his alleged torture and send a copy thereof to the local S.P.,
4. If police does not take any action against him, file a Writ Petition before the High Court against police inaction,
5. You can send your police complaint by speed post also if you want to avoid going to police station.
1. You have not entered in to any matrimonial relationship with him,
2. So, you are not bound to follow the rule set and demanded by him which you have not agreed earlier.
1. Being promiscuous is not an offence. The only limited right he may have under the legal framework is the right to claim damages from you for cheating on him.
2. You can file a police complaint for intimidation against him, whereupon he may be arrested. To threaten to kill an individual is criminal intimidation which is punishable through prosecution.