A. First, you need to get confirmation regardin why the local authority not ready to issue the OC for particular project. Later, once you received the answer that you can analysis the same whether this property is good or not?
B. Generally, If you have a occupancy certificate towards your flat that would gives marketable title over the flat.
C. However, if you would like to purchase the oc or cc project based on your financial conditions that the following the precasutions to be taken viz.,
1. Land documents must be cleared without any legal complications.
2. Project must be approved by the Local authority ie.., BBMP, BIAAPA, BDA etc.,
3. Land should not situatel near the Lake or sensitive zone if situated clearance from the competent authority is mandatory.
4. Land history shall not belongs SC/ST community.
5. Deviation in the project should not exceed morethan 20% or 30%.
6. When the deviation percentage is very low, it can be rectified by paying penalty and get oc in future subject to future terms of the law.
D. We cannot give assurence about Akrama and Sakrama becasue of this matter before the High Court of Karnataka.