• Money from girlfriend

I had girlfriend who slept with for nearly 3 years...  I spent lot of money on her..

I came to know that she had sex 2 other guys at the same time... I fought with her and broke our relationship... But from then i got mental stress.. My marriage postponed.. I lost my job .. Not able to concentrate on new job.. My debts are rising...

Is it possible to ask her money  ?? Will that be treated as Blackmail ?

If she complaints in the police will FIR be filed on my name ? how long ?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
dont ask her for money . if you still love her call her and beg her forgive ness . if she cares for you she will forgive you and offer you moral support . dont ask for any money . dont blackmail her regarding her past relation ships

how do you prove that you have given her money

you should not ask money as she may proceed against you by alleging criminal charge

Hi, it is better forget her..........if she lodge a complaint you will be in trouble.

move on in life . forget her . you may find a better girl to spend your life with

If you did not enter into an agreement with her which vouchsafed your right to bring a legal action against her for recovery of money then you cannot recover it now. Forget it as a bad debt. 

Since you do not have any documentary evidence of having lent her the amount you can be prosecuted for intimidation on a complaint filed by her to police. Forget it and move ahead in life.

laws favour women . you cant file complaint for mental stress . answer to mental  stress is to take up yoga , meditation , go for walks etc to de stress

no