A. As per rule of the LIC of India, a nominee is only eligible to get amount , and none can get the same .
- LIC claim is not like other claim like accident , where court declared the amount in favour of legal heirs.
- Hence, asking the share is against the rule .
B. After the death of husband , his own purchased property would be devolved upon the legal heirs i.e wife and children , and non has right to claim over the same.
- Further, after the death of husband , his children is having right over the ancestral property of father.
- Hence, two small daughters can claim share from the ancestral property .
- You can enquire from the office of the registrar of that area , where the small house was also registered
C. Daughters should file a suit for partition of the ancestral property through her mother.
- Further, your sister is having residence right after the death of her husband under the provision of D.V.Act.
D. She should file case against them.
E. No , legally they cannot get 1/4 th share from the LIC amount.
a.Two kids are eligible for property share in GreatGrand father property legally
b. Firstly issue a legal notice to share the property . and if refused then file suit for partition and Permanent injunction ,
- Court will direct them to produce the documents .
c. No. she cannot get maintenance from her father in law legally.
d. Check from any branch of LIC