- Under section 41-A CrPC, A police officer, in all cases , where the arrest of a person is not required under section 41(1), shall issue a notice directing the person against whom a reasonable complaint has been made or credible information has been received to appear before him.
- Further the sections mention by you , are Bailable in nature , and a police officer has no right to arrest , except court order .
- Further, the police officer having power to accept bail bond from the accused under these sections.
- Hence, no need of worry , and your father can appear before the police , or should inform the police that due to Covid-19 lockdown ,he is unable to appear .
- Further, if your people are frightened , then apply for anticipatory bail .
- Further , as per Supreme Court, electronically recorded conversation is admissible in evidence under Section 8 of the Evidence Act. , if the conversation is relevant to the matter in issue and the voice is identified.
- Hence, you can produce the said recording against him before the court or police officer , even though is old .
- Further, you father should also file lodge his complaint against her for the offence of threatening , abusing , etc before the police and higher police official ,
- If no action , then file a complaint before the magistrate on the ground of said complaint .
Good luck and dont forget to rating Positively.