1) I have strong proofs of her job in the form of salary slip of her employer. Can she claim alimoney? If yes then what expenses i should show to minimise the burden of alimoney?
Firstly in a mutual consent divorce, the terms of settlement i.e., one time settlement of a huge sum is totally different to that of the alimony proceedings. Permanent alimony will be decided upon various factors and the essential factor will be her gainful occupation/employment, source of income vide salary and other sources. If it is established that she is earning a handsome salary through her employment and able to sustain herself, the alimony application may be rejected/dismissed. Sometimes if the spouse's income is very high and the status is far better to that her, then the court may consider to accord her the status of her spouse by granting alimony to that extent.
2) I dont want to live with my wife because i feel i am not safe or something wrong may happen with my parents and myself also. So can court order me to stay together because my wife may say in the court to stay together?
Court cannot force you to stay and live with her together, if you refuse to live with her anymore, the court cannot compel the situation but may pass order for providing her with proper residence.
3) What factors are taken into account while deciding one time settlement amount in the court? So that i can negotiate with my wife to settle the matter out of the court by mutual consent.
Court will not interfere in one time settlement or about the quantum of settlement, it will be between you both, you may bargain and negotiate the settlement as per your terms.
4) Can court consider report of women cell as proof or eye witness of members of women cell in court proceedings?
For what? As you are trying for a mutual consent divorce with the terms of settlement, what is the necessity of women cell report?, further the women cell report may be used as evidence from your side if you have decided to contest the case.
5) I requested women cell to give the copy of complaint that my wife has given against me but women cell deny to give it. Can i obtained it under Right to information act?
They are supposed to provide a copy, you may obtain it through RTI act also.
6) She has given written complain in women cell stating that i have extra marital affair. Can this written compalint be taken as ground for filling case of demation?
It is just a complaint with unfound allegations. Have you proved her wrong? if not, on what basis you say that she has given a false complaint? First prove her to be wrong and then think of filing a libel case against her.
7) Where to file defamation case? I mean to say, I have shifted to my hometown which comes in district B (name change) and she file complaint in women cell in district A (name change) so where to file defamtion case?
The proposed case will not be maintainable wherever you intend to file, however the jurisdiction will fall where the said defamation is reported to have occurred.