You have multiple options and all Indian laws are in favor of married women. You must have courage and commitment. You may file divorce with alimony as follows and also Domestic Violence Case.
HENCE THE APPLICANT HUMBLY PRAYS
1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,
2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,
4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.
5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,
6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.
7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,
8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.
HOW TO CALCULATE ALIMONY
My answers as follows.
1)what is the max alimony I can claim from him?
Ans: The quantum of maintence must be based of SC judgment which says 25% of salary must be maintenance. Thus it must be calculated as follows
Salary Rs.2 lakhs per month
25% comes to Rs.50,000 multiplied by 12 Months = Rs.6 lakhs per year.
If you live for another 20 years it comes to Rs.6 lakhs multiplied by 20 = Rs. 1crore 20 lakhs.
You get total compensation of Rs.1 Crore Rs.20 lakhs.
2)can I ask for a property?
Ans: You have no right over property but its notional income may be added to the salary .