• Matrimonial home

Wife has threatened in laws that she will send everybody to jail on basis of fake cases, She has issued legal notice for Divorce 5 months back, false DV case summons received, No summons for Divorce received as yet,Wife staying at her owned accommodation with parents at her own will but mentioned in complaint that husband and in laws threw her out of house

In Prayer for Interim Maintenance has asked for retrieval at matrimonial house and Maintenance amount, She is earning twice than her husband

If the court orders to retrieve her at matrimonial home[self acquired by parents], we are worried she may come, harass them and file fake 498a, Parents are senior citizens and shall be unnecessarily stressed,

PLease advise what legal options are available to avoid such awkward situation
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
Hi, don't worry about the allegation she can say thousands but she has to prove before the court and one more thing contest the case as and when you receive the summons and it is better to get anticipatory bail. contact local advocate.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4562 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

donot worry fight cases on merit, also file complain case agaist your in laws so as to have defence. contact your lawyer
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

, don't worry about the allegation  she has to prove before the court and  when you receive the summons try to get anticipatory bail once FIR is registered
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

it appears to be a repeated query . we had already advised you at length . opinion of experts dont change by raising repeated queries
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47935 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Repeated queries merit no reply.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer