Myself Dr Jagadish Hansa, married with Deeptimayi Kusum on April 28, 2015. I am a resident of Kuchinda Block, Dist-Sambalpur, State-Odisha.
We are separated from 16 July 2017 from a little quarrel between husband and wife. But due to in-laws it is very serious now. Both spouse and baby child are separated from that day. Then after, I have tried a lot to mitigate the problem and sort out and find out an amicable solution for our married life.
1) Personally visited in-laws home for a solution in July 2017, instead of a solution my wife physically assaulted me in-front of my parents and in-laws. She denied even to see my baby girl (Video record of whole incident proof is with me)
2) Made a society meeting to make her understand and mitigate the problem in Sept 2017. On that day, she didn’t come to join the meeting even. At last society personnel had given a written statement on my behalf having 60 members signature. (Proof is with me)
3) In Dec 2017; Inspector in charge of my residential block Kuchinda had also counsel both of us related to our issue. Even that also not worked. (Counseling report is also with me)
4) In Jan 2018; again personal visit to the working place of wife i.e Kuchinda Girls High School. Took help of head mistress to make a solution, but ultimately get failure.
5) Still March 2018; I have tried every possible contact to deliver a solution to married life through different social platform, Message services as well through postal services. But from that side nothing is replied and received.
6) Then on July 2018, applied for prelitigation case to conciliate the situation at Sambalpur prelitigation and conciliation Lokadalat, District legal services authority. After several notice from Adalat; they were absent and at last case was closed due to lingering more than six months.
Though she is a Govt teacher, till date she and in-laws not tried to find out a solution. Now my girl child is almost 2years old. I have heard from many that she is telling to everyone that “she will not give divorce”.
To clarify you all, I don’t have any criminal records.
My question is how to get divorce, I am fade up now. I am frustrated; I don’t want any relationship with that lady now. How to save my child from her custody?
What is possible outcome of this situation? How to get rid from this lady?
Asked 9 months ago in Family Law from Kuchinda, Odisha
Dear member of legal services, kindly enlighten me regarding below provided questions?
I believe, all member definitely gone through the sad story of my life. As my wife leave marital home willfully and spreading a rumor that she will not give divorce to me. What will be the consequences of divorce file?
Suppose I file for contested divorce petition on two ground: a) Mental Cruelty, Harassment b) Desertion
1) How many days/month or year it will take and I will get divorce from that lady?
2) What are the points to be put in-front of judge to get a quicker action on this case?
3) Any chances of failure after petition of contested divorce? On what probable ground she will deny and judge will support her?
4) Can she ask for maintenance? She is a govt employee by the way.
5) Is she eligible for my wealth now? Can she ask share from the heard earned wealth?
Waiting for your fruitful answer.
Asked 9 months ago