- Since, you got bail from the High Cout, so, no need to worry for further harassment from the female side,
- After compeleting the investigaton, now I.O of the case will file Charge sheet before the concerned Court and trial will start , where you will be given chance to clear your case , otherwise charge will be framed.
- After the said charge framing, you will have to represent your case and produce your evidence against the said complaint of the Female .
- Now, if you think and having evidence/proof in your support that the FIR filed by the Female is false and baseless , then you should approach High Court for Quashing the said FIR under section 482 CrPc.
- You can also file and FIR against the said Female for blackmailing or for filing a false 498A case against you people. If, after receiving your complaint , the police refused to register FIR against the said Female , then you can approach to higher police official or to the Court for the same.
- If the said Female has left her matrimonial home and went back to live with her family, then you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights against her under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- If you think that she has file a baseless case against you people , then you can also file a Defamation Case against her for maligning your image by filing a false 498A case.
Good Luck and dont forget to positive Rating .