• Why multiple stamp no generated for particular Mumbai high court case and current status of case

We are response dents in Mumbai high court case. Case no. WP/5719/2001. respondents name Anna hari more.

1. Would like to know why multiple stamp no are generated for this case.
2. Current status of this case
3. When is the next listing date
Asked 8 days ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu

you can check in bombay HC website for current status of your case , next date of hearing 


checked HC website no such case found 


ask your lawyer to check up with registry in HC 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
59889 Answers
3620 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Single stamp no. is showing - WPST/34897/2001.

At admission stage, Record and proceedings of lower court are called. I think writ is in due course. 

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
8987 Answers
8 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1. this petition is on which side?

2. civil, criminal or original side?

hold your horses Mr.

even if you select property law, it can be on any of the 3 sides - civil, criminal or original

just check the WP papers and inform which side the petition is filed so that the lawyers here can fetch details from HC website

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
3694 Answers
16 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. every proceeding/application is registered through seperate stamp number

2. admitted 

3. not provided,

contact your lawyer (admission stage)





Suneel Moudgil
Advocate, Panipat
482 Answers
1 Consultation

4.3 on 5.0


Your  case is pending and no next date of hearing is shown. You are suggested to keep on checking online status of case to know the next date of hearing.

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, Delhi
2516 Answers
5 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Hi, you can visit site of "e-courts " and can know the status of your case 

Hemant Chaudhary
Advocate, Gurgaon
4100 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Generally multiple stamp no is not generated. You can get the current status of case and next date from Bombay high court website

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
7205 Answers
7 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

the current status and entire history of the case will be shown online please visit ecourt website or download app. 

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
6274 Answers
3 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

1.  Since you have engaged an advocate to represent the case on your behalf, all the details desired to clarify may be sought from him/her.

2. You can get the details clarified through ecourts web site also.

3. If your own advocate is not cooperating or responding properly then you may take the assistance of another advocate and get the details clarified  properly because the information involves local issues.


T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
50064 Answers
591 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Only a Bombay HC based lawyer can answer this question 

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
25683 Answers
730 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer