A. Even BDA allotted site is also not guaranteed. Therefore, you have to take precaution while purchasing BDA approved sites.
B. If you scrutinized the BDA approved copy very sensitive, you will know the endorsement and the terms and conditions that the BDA will not responsible for any litigation and title defects.
C. You have to get following clarifications mandatorily viz.,
1. Land or Property shall not belongs to SC/ST community, or NOC from the Government is required
2. Conversion of the Property
3. Village Map has to verify whether any lake situated in your land or not?
4. Approved site
5. Minimum 43 years EC
6. Title Flow of the property
7. Minor interest
8. Other documents, tax, khata, RTC, Mutations, NOC of local authorities etc.