Regarding purchase and land verification
I am planning to buy a land in Raspunja Mouja near Thakurpukur Bazaar, I would like to know the details of the documents which I need to verify before I pay the amount to the land developers. Also need to check if the details of the properly which is under panchayat can be obtained from BLLRO office.
How should I go about lan searching information that the land is valid and free of disputes.
Does BLLRO office contains information on Panchayat Lands also or just the municipal areas?
What are the other details which I need to check before I buy the land.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
1) check whether original chain of title documents are with the seller
2) take 30 years search of the land in question .
3)contact a local lawyer and obtain a certificate that tile is clear and marketable and free from encumbrances
4) dont make any advance payment unless MOU or agreement for sale is entered into with seller
5) as to whether details of land under panchayat can be obtained from BLRO office only local lawyer can guide you
Hi, it is better you can engage the service of the advocate to verify the documents.
2. Normally, you have to verify the title search for 30 years, you have to verify all the mother deeds of the property and Encumbrance Certificate etc.
get details of alienation and accruing of right in the property from revenue office.
30 years of revenue record towards title of property.
verify khasra/field book from collector's office.
hire a lawyer, he could help you better.
You need to verify the title deed of the landlord, ROR(parcha) issued by the BL&LRO and also Rent (Khajna) Receipt issued by the BL&LRO and development agreement between landlord and developer if any.Then search the ADSR office for transfer record of sale or gift deed etc..You can also search the records of the local BL&LRO about the title and search the Holding record of Panchayat or Municipality. You should enquire acquition and requition notice by the collectorate and KMDA if any.
1. You shall have to conduct registry office search and also court search about the property,
2. While conducting the registry search, also conduct the search at Ra office at Dalhousie in addition to your local registry office search,
3. Conduct BLRO search about the last mutation made in record of rights,
4. Check the original Title deed and also the originals of all the link deeds,
5. Collect the certified copy of the latest Title deed to ensure that the original showed to you is not fake.
1. You should begin by ascertaining the antecedent tile of the land. Check how the land came to be owned by the current owner.
2. Inspect the original title land of the land.
3. Also find out whether the property has been mutated or not.
4. You should take the services of a local lawyer to find out whether the land is the subject matter of litigation in any court of law.
5. BLLRO maintains records of Panchayat lands alone. To get the records of the municipal areas you are require to carry put a title search in the office of local registrar.