1. Where is the property situated and how may legal heirs your deceased father has?
2. If it is situated at Delhi where no probate is mandatory or if the property is situated out of Delhi and you are the only heir of your father's property then you can mutate the property in your name and use it the way you wish to,
3. If the property is situated out of delhi and you have other legal heirs also of the property of your deceased father, then you you shall have to apply for the grant of probate from the Court to get legal seal on the will,
4. In the event of probate, all the legal heirs will be sent notices about the probate application filed by you which will enable them to either agree to it or contest the probate application,
5. The Court, after hearing all the parties will either grant probate of the will or rejsct the probate application.